This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do i need to buy a new device because of asus faulty firmware update or should ASUS replace?

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
Firmware Version: don't know.
Rooted or not: not.
Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.
========================================
as per @THANAKUMARES experience:
"I went to ASUS authorized service center, they also checked and put OS android 9 and 8. its not working. They said might be a motherboard issue. So They advised me that instead of changing the board, please buy a new mobile." from his response on following link: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77512#, what do you feel? Do i need to purchase a new device all because of a faulty firmware update from asus or should asus replace our devices? Who is to be blamed here? hour point of view. just out of curiosity. such a worst brand ever is what i feel now😕
4 REPLIES 4

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
charlyjohnybravo
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
  2. Firmware Version: don't know.
  3. Rooted or not: not.
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.

"I went to ASUS authorized service center, they also checked and put OS android 9 and 8. its not working. They said might be a motherboard issue. So They advised me that instead of changing the board, please buy a new mobile." from his response on following link: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77512#, what do you feel? Do i need to purchase a new device all because of a faulty firmware update from asus or should asus replace our devices? Who is to be blamed here? hour point of view. just out of curiosity. such a worst brand ever is what i feel now😕

Do i need to buy a new device because of asus faulty firmware update or should ASUS replace?
My suggestion is to get a new device. Don't go for chinese companies, try to get device from Nokia or Samsung.

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
Unless you have voided warranty, they should be fixing your device.

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
manojreddy.budati

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27745/do-i-need-to-buy-a-new-device-because-of-asus-faulty-fi...

My suggestion is to get a new device. Don't go for chinese companies, try to get device from Nokia or Samsung.

View post
Nokia 7.2 is beast phone than this buggy phone. But I fooled by asus company by fake aluminium design. Now this phone don't have higher resale value 😔

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
charlyjohnybravo
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
  2. Firmware Version: don't know.
  3. Rooted or not: not.
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.

Compared to other countries , There is less chance in India to get right justice from the consumer court. That's why these types of companies are taking Indian market as granted and cheating customers by saying wrong warranty claim.
If below claim as mentioned in terms and conditions are satisfied , then ASUS has to take the responsibility for any fault
Use of charger which company gave
Mobile is in sealed mode(Not opened by non authorized outlets or the mobile user)
Boot locker in locked state and not tampered
All the three conditions clearly means that the mobile was used in the safe environment.Its fault of ASUS Quality testing team for exporting faulty product with less damage probability.How can a user will bear the cost for it.