This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging not happening properly with zenfone max pro m2

udayavkp
Star I
Last few days I have been faced charging issue with my zenfone max pro m2. During charging When phone having + sign, it halted the charging. When I do plug out and plug in the cable plus sign goes off and seen increasing in charging but however after someminutes it changed to +sign and it halted.
There was solution given in zentalk portal and I did the same. Power drained fully and I charging it with switch off mode. It's been charging more than 8 hours but charging is not finished.
Do we have any solution for this issue?
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
udayavkp

Last few days I have been faced charging issue with my zenfone max pro m2. During charging When phone having + sign, it halted the charging. When I do plug out and plug in the cable plus sign goes off and seen increasing in charging but however after someminutes it changed to +sign and it halted.

There was solution given in zentalk portal and I did the same. Power drained fully and I charging it with switch off mode. It's been charging more than 8 hours but charging is not finished.

Do we have any solution for this issue?

Charging not happening properly with zenfone max pro m2
@udayavkp
I would recommend that you bring your phone and charger to our repair center and fix it. Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ . Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.