kjell_P173
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 15.2016.1812.179
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
Rooted: No
APP Name: System

Trying to make initail config of a brand new Max Pro M2. I want to transfer everything from old Max Pro M1, so I choose "Copy your data" --> "A backup from an Android phone" --> "Next" --> "Next" --> It shows the Bluetooth device name "ASUS_X01BDA (190)". But the old device is unable to find the new one! I have checked that the new device has the Bluetooth icon visible in the top right. It has failed that a few times, but a few retries have solved that so far. But even so, the old device is unable to find the new one. I have tried with an old HTC U12+ too and it's the same there: it can't find the new Max Pro M2. What can I do to resolve this?
2 REPLIES 2

kjell_P173
Star I
OK, so after a firmware upgrade it worked. But now the next problem: I can see that all the apps are there, but their states seem to be "null", i.e. no state seems to have been transfered. Even SMS and phonecall history are missing. What can I do to get everything, including app state, transferred?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kjell_P173 posted on 2020/3/17 05:15 OK, so after a firmware upgrade it worked. But now the next problem: I can see that all the apps are ...
Hi kjell_P173, Did you perform the back up in the start menu? "I can see that all the apps are there, but their states seem to be "null" " > Could you show us a screenshot of the problem? Thank you 🙂