This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect to mobile network after reset WIFI,mobile and bluetooth

after updating my phone the hotspot wouldn't work for my laptop or pc, then i manage to reset my mobile network options.
after resetting my mobile network didn't appear 4G and cannot connect to the internet.
screenshot-20200608-003442.png
after trying many solutions finally the mobile network can access. haven't test the hotspot yet.
screenshot-20200608-020535.png

3 REPLIES 3

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
phonymalus.grace

after updating my phone the hotspot wouldn't work for my laptop or pc, then i manage to reset my mobile network options.

after resetting my mobile network didn't appear 4G and cannot connect to the internet.

screenshot-20200608-003442.png

cannot connect to mobile network after reset WIFI,mobile and bluetooth
With your 1st attached screenshot where the time is 12:34 am, I can see that your mobile network state is showing as "disconnected" and the 4G sign is not appearing at the network bar even you did enable the Mobile Data option because there's no cross sign appearing at the network bar.
But on the 2nd screenshot where the time is 2:05 am, on that lockscreen screenshot, I can see your network bar is showing 4G sign which means your Mobile Data came back online and you should have been able to access the mobile data.
Need clarification on those two points I have mentioned above.

Tech_Talk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29791/cannot-connect-to-mobile-network-after-reset-wifi-mobil...

With your 1st attached screenshot where the time is 12:34 am, I can see that your mobile network state is showing as "disconnected" and the 4G sign is not appearing at the network bar even you did enable the Mobile Data option because there's no cross sign appearing at the network bar.

But on the 2nd screenshot where the time is 2:05 am, on that lockscreen screenshot, I can see your network bar is showing 4G sign which means your Mobile Data came back online and you should have been able to access the mobile data.

Need clarification on those two points I have mentioned above.

View post
problem solved, 2nd Screenshot is after problem solved.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
phonymalus.grace

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/87263#Comment_87263

problem solved, 2nd Screenshot is after problem solved.

View post
Glad to know the issue is fixed. Hope your hotspot is also working by now.