This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we expect native video calling and slow motion features enabled in Android 10 update?

Sameerwni
Star II
Would you please atleast attempt to enable native video calling and slow motion options in Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB 64Gb.
Don't answer me that it is based upon pure Android and these features can be enabled using third party apps. First of all this is not a pure Android, if so then give us Google Phone app which supports native video calling and Gcam app for camera with slow motion drivers. Secondly no third party software can provide you these features if they are not enabled in stock firmware.
I don't understand why Asus has deliberately disabled these obvious features even when our chipset is able to have both of these features. Nowadays even a 5K phone has these features and we paid 13K for Max Pro M1 with none of these features.
Why do you urge people to use custom roms to enable native video calling and SloMo, why not provide these features in next OTA.
ThankYou
22 REPLIES 22

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Don't expect that bro. We will not get those features.

Sam_Fisher
Star II
In stock rom u can't make direct video call. Phone app doesn't support that. It only supports video call via phone app through duo

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
Sameerwni

Would you please atleast attempt to enable native video calling and slow motion options in Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB 64Gb.

Don't answer me that it is based upon pure Android and these features can be enabled using third party apps. First of all this is not a pure Android, if so then give us Google Phone app which supports native video calling and Gcam app for camera with slow motion drivers. Secondly no third party software can provide you these features if they are not enabled in stock firmware.

I don't understand why Asus has deliberately disabled these obvious features even when our chipset is able to have both of these features. Nowadays even a 5K phone has these features and we paid 13K for Max Pro M1 with none of these features.

Why do you urge people to use custom roms to enable native video calling and SloMo, why not provide these features in next OTA.

ThankYou

Can we expect native video calling and slow motion features enabled in Android 10 update?
Bro I already sent complaint mail to asus. They will say "we will inform to developers please be patient" that's is they will not confirmed weather they will give or not. This device is suck. I need ar core support and call recording feature. But they will not respond specifically. They are concentrated to high price phone from less user than low price phone with high users.