Did you mean: 

Can Share 4g with m'y laptop but can't use internet on smartphone

ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Picture
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanant
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by steph.petitclerc on 2019/1/30 20:55 Hello. Just bought ZenFone max pro m1, but can't use internet through 4g. 4g Works as i can share connections with m'y laptop (it works well) but 100% impossible to use internet on my ZenFone. What's wrong ? I Saw many people having this issue on forums but none have the answer...
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi steph.petitclerc, Your firmware version is not the latest. We would suggest you update to the latest WW-15.2016.1901.339 and try again. You can check updates in Settings > System > System updates. If the problem still appears, these are the troubleshooting steps we can advise you. Please check if the preferred network type is 4G in Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Preferred network type. Please try resetting your network settings. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.) If the problem still appears, please tell me your network provider, and show me screenshots of the mobile network no data problem. (screenshot of the top notification bar, and try to load a page in Chrome) Please also show me a screenshot of the signal strength, (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) Have you tried the SIM card in other phones? Or tried inserting different SIM cards by another operator? Does this happen in every location? Or which specific location? You can show us a short video of the problem if it is possible. Thank you 🙂