romadoni2003
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi romadoni2003
Thank you for your asking. Does the situation always happen or can you still control the screen from time to time? If you still can control the screen, please back up your device and send the device to the nearest service center. If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data. 
https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

carmelo_cadacio
Star II
I'm having the issue where the bottom part of the screen doesn't respond to touch. It's not situational. It's all the time.

Model: Rog 3 Tencent 12/128GB version.
Troubleshooting performed and didn't fix the issue:
-Factory Reset
- Flashed the ROM to Global and CN.
- Updated to latest firmware.

The part inside the horizontal lines on the screen doesn't respond to touch. Making it hard to play pubg when the buttons are on that area.
I hope you can help me fix the issue. I'm in the Philippines and they don't cover warranty on this.

screenshot-20201206-211729738.jpg

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi carmelo.cadacio
Where did you buy the device? Please note that the device can only be in-warranty-repaired in the purchased country. Besides, kindly open a thread in ROG3 EN community for further assistance. Thank you.
ROG Phone 3