This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[call disconnect tone] ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 (BETA432 ANDROID 10)

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
There's no call disconnect tone upon disconnecting the call while in vibration or silent mode, but there's a disconnect tone in general mode i.e, while not in silent or vibration!!
@Christine_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dibyarupprk2011
Thank you for your asking. To avoid any misunderstanding, do you mean the one second tone appears right after disconnected from the call?

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi dibyarupprk2011

Thank you for your asking. To avoid any misunderstanding, do you mean the one second tone appears right after disconnected from the call?

View post
Firstly am glad that you replied
Yes, in android 10 beta 432 the tone that that occurs after disconnecting the call is hearable only when the phone is in general mode (i.e, while not in silent or vibration) but, not hearable in silent or vibration mode

One more thing: in android 10 beta 432 we randomly get wallpaper turning black while using android 10 gesture to go to home or recent apps

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
dibyarupprk2011

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119816#Comment_119816

Firstly am glad that you replied

Yes, in android 10 beta 432 the tone that that occurs after disconnecting the call is hearable only when the phone is in general mode (i.e, while not in silent or vibration) but, not hearable in silent or vibration mode

One more thing: in android 10 beta 432 we randomly get wallpaper turning black while using android 10 gesture to go to home or recent apps

View post
The video related to the wallpaper turning black

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dibyarupprk2011
I have forwarded the information of call disconnect tone to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

For any other issue, please open a new thread for further discussing. Please check if the same issue has been reported by other users before posting the new thread.