ZF Model: ZB602KL RAM: 6G Firmware/APP Version: PKQ.WW_Phone-16.2017.1905.053-20190513 Frequency of Occurrence: everyday Rooted: No APP Name: Andriod 9
I had experienced a lot of problems and observed many bugs in Andriod 9 which after I upgraded from Andriod 8. Below are the problems so far I encountered since after using Andriod 9.
Problems / Bugs :
1. Screen brightness issue. The brightness thresold become worst and at least need to adjust to 65%, the phone display brightness only consider as normal, otherwise it is very dark. In Andriod 8, adjust to 40% is very birght.
2. Built-in Camera quality worst. The camera quality become worst after using Andriod 9. the photo color is very dark and need to adjust the brightness a lot and need under very bright environment only can get better photo.
3. Bluetooth never display icon. After connected to BT device, the Icon never appear in status bar.
4. Fingerprint sometimes not working. In andriod 9, sometimes fingerprint to unlock phone is not working.
5. touch screen not working if enable Gestures. In Andriod 8 and 9, once enabled Gestures feature, upon first power on the phone, without unclock the phone and leave it go to sleep, after that touch screen becomes not function. Need to force ShutDown the phone and each time, must unlock the phone after power on before phone go to sleep or display off.
6. touch sensitivity also drop. After using andriod 9, the touch sensitivity reduce compare to andriod 8.
7. Battery drain more in standby mode. Compare to andriod 8, andriod 9 consumes more battery and even during standby mode.
I believe there are more bugs and hope Asus team will fix the problems ASAP and make Andriod 9 more stable for Zenfone Max Pro M1.