Please tell us some basic information before asking for help: Model Name: X00TD Firmware Version: 424 Rooted or not: not rooted Frequency of Occurrence: n/a APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc. ======================================== 1. Speaker output is very very low.
2. Notification sounds and ringtones are very difficult to hear because of low speaker output.
3. At higher volumes the speaker cracks.
4. In the homescreen the Google search bar is permanently fixed you cannot remove it.
5. When I double tap to turn off the display the lockscreen again lights up then I have to double tap again to turn it off.
6. Sometimes the notification LED doesn't light up.
7. There is a huge gap between the navigation bar and the actual display content when I use the Android 10 gestures.
8. Charging speed have been reduced quite a bit.
9. Vibration is a little low too.
10. Audio via headphone is just absolute garbage.
11. Stock camera cannot focus properly when HDR is turned on.
12. Overheating while gaming.
13. Poor network strength and frequent network fluctuation while gaming.