Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug

Satnam
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210310-171640.png
screenshot-20210310-171623.png
What is this Asus see I'm using Android 10 Update 438 version but I'm noticing one thing out of 3 Gb ram always I'm got very low ram for use always this phone consume too much ram on my phone I'm always highlights this bug with you but your team not understand this bug please optimise your software So it give best performance in ram management department....🙏
Android version 10 Not consume more ram but I'm don't know why my phone software consume too much system ram without need...
10 REPLIES 10

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Singh

screenshot-20210310-171640.png

screenshot-20210310-171623.png

What is this Asus see I'm using Android 10 Update 438 version but I'm noticing one thing out of 3 Gb ram always I'm got very low ram for use always this phone consume too much ram on my phone I'm always highlights this bug with you but your team not understand this bug please optimise your software So it give best performance in ram management department....🙏

Android version 10 Not consume more ram but I'm don't know why my phone software consume too much system ram without need...

Bug
Android knows how to manage the RAM ,
So u don't have to worry about it

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Singh
Please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 
As I replied you twice before, this RAM behavior can be duplicated, yet after checking with the relevant team, we will not adjust the related parameter on Android 10 AOSP Software Image developer Version. Thank you.

Satnam
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Singh

Please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 

As I replied you twice before, this RAM behavior can be duplicated, yet after checking with the relevant team, we will not adjust the related parameter on Android 10 AOSP Software Image developer Version. Thank you.

View post
#christineAsus So when we got Android 10 Stable update ....
And why you late push updates for Asus Max Pro M1 🤨

Satnam
Rising Star II
Bs gaand fatt gye jawab dene main sale ki bsdke wese tapak ke atta hain English jadhne yahan sala china ka maal bsdk wala...😡