This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader Unlocker Software Please. am i the only insane here???

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
Firmware Version: don't know.
Rooted or not: not.
Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.
========================================
Suddenly phone shut down. Phone is in Boot Dead State. Won't go Beyond Asus Logo.
Cant Access Recovery.
Developer Options is not Enabled like any regular customer.
OEM Unlocking is not Enabled like any regular customer.
USB Debugging is not Enabled like any regular customer.
ASUS says to take device to Service Center after Lockdown ENDS!!!
Do you think asus should give their internal software repairing tool for public during this lockdown? Communication especially through mobile device is the only resort to most of us. Atleast a Software to Unlock Bootloader!!! What do you think? am i the only insane here???
16 REPLIES 16

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
charlyjohnybravo
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
  2. Firmware Version: don't know.
  3. Rooted or not: not.
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: yesterday.

========================================

Suddenly phone shut down. Phone is in Boot Dead State. Won't go Beyond Asus Logo.

Cant Access Recovery.

Developer Options is not Enabled like any regular customer.

OEM Unlocking is not Enabled like any regular customer.

USB Debugging is not Enabled like any regular customer.

ASUS says to take device to Service Center after Lockdown ENDS!!!

Do you think asus should give their internal software repairing tool for public during this lockdown? Communication especially through mobile device is the only resort to most of us. Atleast a Software to Unlock Bootloader!!! What do you think? am i the only insane here???

Bootloader Unlocker Software Please. am i the only insane here???
There is an official tool indeed available on the Asus support page for every models, using which you could unlock the bootloader but unlocking bootloader does void warranty. And moreover, that tool doesn't work if you are stuck at the startup and having bootloop at Asus logo.
Its unfortunate for everyone like you who faced this bootloop issue and stuck at the Asus logo which is actually a dead condition since you guys are not able to use the phone at all and who has only one phone, they are in pain for sure. This issue started happening to those Max Pro M2 users who recently received firmware update of build .073 and those Max Pro M1 users who recently received firmware update with build number .061. This much sudden spike of bootloop issue shouldn't be happening especially when its a Lockdown situation going on due to COVID 19. Asus could have tested those two Firmwares for both Max Pro M1 and Max Pro M2 before publishing them on the server.
There's nothing could be done remotely or manually on your own to fix this issue but have to visit the service centers for this concern. Thats the only way out.

charlyjohnybrav
Star III
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27276/bootloader-unlocker-software-please-am-i-the-only-insan...

There is an official tool indeed available on the Asus support page for every models, using which you could unlock the bootloader but unlocking bootloader does void warranty. And moreover, that tool doesn't work if you are stuck at the startup and having bootloop at Asus logo.

Its unfortunate for everyone like you who faced this bootloop issue and stuck at the Asus logo which is actually a dead condition since you guys are not able to use the phone at all and who has only one phone, they are in pain for sure. This issue started happening to those Max Pro M2 users who recently received firmware update of build .073 and those Max Pro M1 users who recently received firmware update with build number .061. This much sudden spike of bootloop issue shouldn't be happening especially when its a Lockdown situation going on due to COVID 19. Asus could have tested those two Firmwares for both Max Pro M1 and Max Pro M2 before publishing them on the server.

There's nothing could be done remotely or manually on your own to fix this issue but have to visit the service centers for this concern. Thats the only way out.

View post
hmmm... Thanks for your response Sanju. Waiting for lockdown to end. Never an ASUS again. Totally Dipressed with this brand 😣😫😒

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
charlyjohnybravo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75606#Comment_75606

hmmm... Thanks for your response Sanju. Waiting for lockdown to end. Never an ASUS again. Totally Dipressed with this brand 😣😫😒

View post
Right, all Asus mid range phones, they don't care about those people. They just stay focused to their flagship phones. But still they provide buggy updates only to them too. Its better to have Nokia phones because they make Android One devices and as per Google's Android One policy you would get on time security updates in every month.
Feeling sorry for you guys whoever is facing this sudden boot dead issue in between this lockdown time. 😟

THANAKUMARES
Star II
Even Im also facing the same issue. ASUS please take care of this issue and sort it out quickly.