Did you mean: 

Battery drain in Zenfone max pro m1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery gets drained from 99% to 75% within few hours (5hours) even when airplane mode is on and kept idle. Battery is getting drained even when I'm not using my phone.

73 REPLIES 73

nithya_prince5
Star II
I am facing the same issue. The battery is draining drastically without using, This is ridiculous how can they be so irresponsible and not even respond about the issues raising. If they are working on it at least they should have update about it to all the people. This makes us feel bad for investing nearly 10k for your product. we are not going to recommend it for anyone just because of your poor service.

a_m_plabon
Star III
In .082 version I'm also facing hugh battery drain issue. 3 hours need to 0% to 100% charge. And 4:30 hours need to 100% to 0%.
In .063 version, I've not facing any battery drain issue.
Dear Asus, kindly release an update for Pie to solve the battery drain issue.
Hope so in the near future, we are able to use Stable Android 10 😁.

achuth24j00
Star III
Guy's i also faced ll these issues idle drain and Draining in switched off condition. I thought it was software Bug and i went to service center but The problem is Battery was Going to Bulge. I also faced the same issue all u guys having so kindly Visit service center if u can.
But Battery cost is High than that i Expected 1780rs.

t1w410
Star III
Same problem occurs since 3 weeks ago in pie latest build 3GB variant. The battery now stand for 12 hours max even in idle state, only regular chatting. Before updating this build able to almost 2 days. WiFi on and data in both sim card off. It is like Doze mode is not running. Waiting for the next Pie update since android 10 is still in beta version (some people say so).
*Another problem happens when I put 2nd sim card, pop up message for 'date and clock unable to sync' always popping out several times in an hour. But it gone after I turned off sync in setting.

t1w410
Star III
t1w410

Same problem occurs since 3 weeks ago in pie latest build 3GB variant. The battery now stand for 12 hours max even in idle state, only regular chatting. Before updating this build able to almost 2 days. WiFi on and data in both sim card off. It is like Doze mode is not running. Waiting for the next Pie update since android 10 is still in beta version (some people say so).

*Another problem happens when I put 2nd sim card, pop up message for 'date and clock unable to sync' always popping out several times in an hour. But it gone after I turned off sync in setting.

View post
found the culprit, my battery has swollen. realized when i cleaned it up this afternoon and find out that bottom right corner cracked and unable to tightened. now searching battery replacement in online shop
img20200705210920.jpg