AJ1
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:. 084 &. 087
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have serious battery issue on. 84 version, when I updated to. 087 battery is draining very fast. Yesterday I charged battery to 100 % & today morning I saw it was drained to almost 70% approx. Overnight in idle condition. Before that I tried all the things, factory resetting, calibrating battery, disabling or hibernating apps but still facing same issue. Is there any way to stop the battery draining fastly or are there any bugs causing in these firmwares which are causing battery to drain it fast.
5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

nidhin3
Zen Master I
AJ1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max pro M1
  2. Firmware Version:. 084 &. 087
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have serious battery issue on. 84 version, when I updated to. 087 battery is draining very fast. Yesterday I charged battery to 100 % & today morning I saw it was drained to almost 70% approx. Overnight in idle condition. Before that I tried all the things, factory resetting, calibrating battery, disabling or hibernating apps but still facing same issue. Is there any way to stop the battery draining fastly or are there any bugs causing in these firmwares which are causing battery to drain it fast.

Battery drain in idle situation
One user in this forum pointed out that disabling fingerprint sensor reduces night time idle battery drain issue.
Please try that and see if there is any improvement.

AJ1
Rising Star II
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38175/battery-drain-in-idle-situation

One user in this forum pointed out that disabling fingerprint sensor reduces night time idle battery drain issue.

Please try that and see if there is any improvement.

View post
I have disabled every thing, even fingerprint sensor is disabled.

AJ1
Rising Star II
victor2020

Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
Hi Victor, I have visited the SC, & replaced with new battery, but strange thing is that even in idle condition battery is discharging almost 30% overnight. Also told that it is software issue due to which it is discharging. I tried calibrating, hibernating apps, disabling functions like night mode, fingerprint sensor, screen lock but still it is getting discharge fastly. Any solution on this.