patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

ssaha255
Star III
patssushil

Those who are claiming that asus will replace their buggy phone with the other one, have you guyz received your replacement?

View post
No. Not till now....the ASC called me 4 days back and told me another 10 days needed to get the Swap Handset

DheemanKrSinha
Star II
These guys dont even have the decency to respond customer grievances.. What a shame.. I bet they are running a big scam because the amount of users having the exact same problem at this exact same time is just unfathomable.. Everyone go on full rant mode on these guys through ecommerce reviews, forums, twitter whatever just make sure they dont get away with this scam

keyurchudasama2
Star III
patssushil

Those who are claiming that asus will replace their buggy phone with the other one, have you guyz received your replacement?

View post
I was informed by Asus guy that handset swap will take 10-15 working days. He contacted me on 06-06-2020 and I submitted my handset on 09-06-2020. I guess deadline would be end of this month. Lets see what happens.

Nilesh13
Star III
patssushil

View post
They mailed me a day before yesterday that it would take a couple of days to dispatch swap handset from hub to the Service Center.

saeed121
Star III
I got this from asus after sending frequently mail...
What's this guys...
screenshot-20200624-171004.png