patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Abhijith_s
Star II
Please suggest some solution

mercijayakumar
Star II
Kuba

Actually everything is working fine, except the power button, whenever I touch it phone shut downs and the error starts again.

I have done it actually by mistake but later I found out exactly how to unlock it. When you see the android logo (this before ASUS logo) you need to multiply click fast all buttons- Volume up and down and power, then phone will shut down without showing ASUS logo. If it does, doesn't click anything. It will power on by itself and then you can unlock it by PIN or whatever you have, but remember that clicking power button no matter if u want to lock/unlock or make screenshot phone will shutdown again and again android and ASUS logo will show constantly. So I recommend use 2 click gesture to unlock/lock phone.

Maybe updating it or downgrading will remove this bug? I havent tried yet but if you would do it and its working please write it here, cause it's irritating to can't make a screenshot.

View post
Actually pressing all 3 buttons make the phone switched off. But How long it will take for switching it on again. Not working for me.. anyone in this group..pls let me know

Kuba
Star III
Well mine switch on in a while after shut down, if it shut downs try then again 3 buttons at the same time

mercijayakumar
Star II
Kuba

Well mine switch on in a while after shut down, if it shut downs try then again 3 buttons at the same time

View post
Not working bro... Better u can put a youtube video. It will help lot of people

kizilov_yu
Star I
If you clamp 3 buttons at the same time, it really enlivens the phone. But I would like to understand what exactly is the problem. Is the firmware to blame or is the problem in the power button itself? If you replace the button module, will the problem disappear?