patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Techie
Star I
I am without phone from past 3 months. Since i am in a small town so here no one knows how to fix this problem and these motherfucker are not even considering our issues from 3 months .worst brand its better we use Chinese brand than these fucking bastards phone

ak4658
Star II
Asus update .073 made my Max Pro M2 device crashed and now the phone is not booting and stuck on the Asus logo.

ak4658
Star II
chouhan

Finally after 2 months of regular e-mails and daily tweets today I received some satisfactory response from Asus HQ regarding Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck on Asus logo by e-mail in written.

Hopefully i will get out of this soon and I wish all the affected handsets are taken care by the Company so that our trust remain in Asus.

Thank you!!

View post
@chouhan can you share what response you received? Also can you share which officials you approached so that all who we are stuck in this situation can get some help.

chouhan
Rising Star I
ak4658

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86891#Comment_86891

@chouhan can you share what response you received? Also can you share which officials you approached so that all who we are stuck in this situation can get some help.

View post
I received a response that submit your defective handset to the nearest service center and company will arrange swap handset against defective unit, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 having stuck on Asus Logo issue.
I reached customer care through email given on the back side of the box and Asus twitter handle taken my complaint to respective department.

ak4658
Star II
chouhan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/87000#Comment_87000

I received a response that submit your defective handset to the nearest service center and company will arrange swap handset against defective unit, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 having stuck on Asus Logo issue.

I reached customer care through email given on the back side of the box and Asus twitter handle taken my complaint to respective department.

View post
Thanks for sharing. I hope Company will take care of all the affected handsets!