patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

saroj12arse
Star I
Facing the same issue for the past 10 days, don't know how log have to live without my phone. Never gonna buy any Asus product.

venkatet
Star III
Woooww ...what a company...well done asus..you don't have courtesy to apologise here that tells how comitted you are. I think this is not the first time you are making this mistakes. Latest zenfone 6z had the same issues and you have burnt many motherboards the world knows. one time this thing happened to me and i had to change the motherboard god thank that time I had a warranty.Asus what a diaster you are doing to the customers ....why don't you change ....all time bugs bugs bugs.. I have decided not to buy any asus products and I recommend the same to you guys. Better unlock your bootloader and install the custom rom which is way better than this shitty rom.Atleast you don't loose your motherboard. For your information asus has removed this mobile from thier website this tells a lot about this mobile .Asus go to hell for burning lots of our pockets ...

sarosh
Star I
I am facing the same situation the service center should wave the amount

patssushil
Rising Star I
venkatet

Woooww ...what a company...well done asus..you don't have courtesy to apologise here that tells how comitted you are. I think this is not the first time you are making this mistakes. Latest zenfone 6z had the same issues and you have burnt many motherboards the world knows. one time this thing happened to me and i had to change the motherboard god thank that time I had a warranty.Asus what a diaster you are doing to the customers ....why don't you change ....all time bugs bugs bugs.. I have decided not to buy any asus products and I recommend the same to you guys. Better unlock your bootloader and install the custom rom which is way better than this shitty rom.Atleast you don't loose your motherboard. For your information asus has removed this mobile from thier website this tells a lot about this mobile .Asus go to hell for burning lots of our pockets ...

View post
if it turns out to be the motherboard problem,then it will be the disaster
Click on the link and choose option 1 spare part price list
Check the price of motherboard from asus for max pro m2, and the funny thing is here the motherboard cost is more than the new smartphone itself

coolmaaddy
Star I
My phone got switchoff suddenly and now I am trying to on it , its getting stuck at Asus logo and if trying to reboot it , it stuck there also. Not moving ahead from asus logo in both conditions. Any suggestion or idea how to factory reset the phone and to get back the phone in working condition. due to lock down i couldnt give it to service also tried to unlock using adb minimal unlocking its not unlocking simply restarting and again stuck on logo please help anybody