This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck at Asus Logo

Nilesh13
Star III
My Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 got stucked at logo on 12th April. It is still at the same dead condition. In my state no service centres are opened so i am a bit tensed. Did anyone who had this issue approached anyone and did they find any solutions.
23 REPLIES 23

Lovely
Star I
Biji

Bro the service centre people can't fix this they will say that's mother board problem

I am stuck in from 11th April 😔

1GDKZE63LAR5.jpg

View post
they told me the same before LOCKDOWN and now to you.
mine is 4/64gb variant.
i ask for replacement cost.he ask for gb variant and after checking mine variant motherboard price...
He like this: Etne me to aap nya phone le loge..
me: Phir v kitna
he:8000₹ only
me:achha😐
i took my phone and returned to my home with its most highlighted feature corning gorilla 🦍 glass 6🤣
now using my old Microsoft Lumia 640 with windows 10😁
OLD is GOLD 😉

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Nilesh13

@amitgarde3 according to you this issue is caused by the users not the firmware update isn't ???

View post
I clearly said it motherboard failure in above comment also Firmware has nothing to do with hardware failure its just a coincidence that u updated firmware and something triggered in hardware inside at same time and its a failure
If you are in warrenty take your device to nearest service centre and they will replace ot with no cost
And your problem will be solved

chouhan
Rising Star I
Nilesh13

My Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 got stucked at logo on 12th April. It is still at the same dead condition. In my state no service centres are opened so i am a bit tensed. Did anyone who had this issue approached anyone and did they find any solutions.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck at Asus Logo
Yes you are right this happened with many users after 073 update rolled out by Asus with technical glitch. After repeated tweets and email finally Asus HQ responded and taken the defective device into consideration.

chouhan
Rising Star I
Biji

Bro the service centre people can't fix this they will say that's mother board problem

I am stuck in from 11th April 😔

1GDKZE63LAR5.jpg

View post
Yes you are right this happened with many users after 073 update rolled out by Asus with technical glitch. After repeated tweets and email finally Asus HQ responded and taken the defective device into consideration.

Userq
Star I
Is asus m2 pro phone gonna exchange for those who got problem in stuck at logo