MiThe firmwares which you mentioned are for the android pie, not for the android 10 beta.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m2
- Firmware Version: WW_Phone-17.2018.1912.409.20200114
- Rooted or not: noooo
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I am using android 10 beta version and how could I update to Android stable release? I tried to download WW-16.2017.2004.075 For RU/IN/WW SKU or WW-16.2017.2002.073 For WW SKU, but my system does not detect it. I placed these updates in the main directory and restart the system, but there is no update.
Asus zenfone max pro m2 - Android 10 update
Christine_ASUSWhen XO1BDA go A10 stable.
Thank you for your asking. Are you trying to downgrade from Android 10 to Android 9? Please manual downgrade from WW-17.2018.1912.409 to Android 9 Pie(WW-16.2017.1912.072) first, then upgrade to WW-16.2017.2002.073 or WW-16.2017.2004.075 as you wish.
Kindly refer to the following steps as 10 to 9 downgrade guide:
1. Download "Version MaxProM2_downgrade_to_9" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.
2. Insert MicroSD card into phone and then power off the device.
3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode
4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"
5. Select the downgrade file
6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.
7. "Wipe cache partition" > "Yes"
8. "Reboot system now"
#Android 10 to Android 9 Guide