This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2 ANDROID 10 ( STABLE / DEVELOPER VERSION) Bugs

BANIK_AJAY
Star I
i was found Android 10 STABLE / DEVELOPER VERSION Same Bugs .
1. Customies your ZB630KL It is showing. Even I try all customized.
2. The search button was not fixed when I scroll down and scroll up then search button was moved.
3.The sound was not fixed. When I try to full sound. The sound was not good but when I try to sound medium then I can't even hear. And also my headphones sound was not good it seems like the sound was bold it not soft and it too irritating. that bcz i can't even play game bcz of sound . that foot step was not clear.
4. Again Corner problem. corner was not round. fix this bugs as soon as possible.

10 REPLIES 10

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi BANIK AJAY,
2. The search button was not fixed when I scroll down and scroll up then search button was moved:
Could you show us a short video of the problem?
What's you're display size settings/ navigation bar type?
3.The sound was not fixed. When I try to full sound. The sound was not good:
Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound?  
Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? 
If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example?  
Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem?
but when I try to sound medium then I can't even hear:
If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example?  
Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
And also my headphones sound was not good it seems like the sound was bold it not soft and it too irritating. that bcz i can't even play game bcz of sound . that foot step was not clear.
Have you tried with different headphones? Does this appear on the ASUS headphones that came with the phone? What's the brand/model of your headphones?
What gaming/ music app/app version are you using?
4. Again Corner problem. corner was not round. fix this bugs as soon as possible.
Could you show us a photo of the behavior?
Thank you 🙂

BANIK_AJAY
Star I
1.No i will post video
2.No when i try to play game/music thn i will face this sound prblm . But not every not . Same time it good . But same time the sound was automatically very bed . With headphones/without headphones same prblm with both .i m using Google Play music latest version .(Version 8.25.8627-1.S)
And also when i try to medium volume thn the sound was not good . That i can't even hear . (This prblm without headphone ) so fix it .
3.No also battery drin was too fast . I thik android 9 was good for battery .

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Y_ASUS

Hi BANIK AJAY,

2. The search button was not fixed when I scroll down and scroll up then search button was moved:

Could you show us a short video of the problem?

What's you're display size settings/ navigation bar type?

3.The sound was not fixed. When I try to full sound. The sound was not good:

Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem?

but when I try to sound medium then I can't even hear:

Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?

And also my headphones sound was not good it seems like the sound was bold it not soft and it too irritating. that bcz i can't even play game bcz of sound . that foot step was not clear.

Have you tried with different headphones? Does this appear on the ASUS headphones that came with the phone? What's the brand/model of your headphones?

What gaming/ music app/app version are you using?

Could you show us a photo of the behavior?

Thank you 🙂

View post
3rd as mentioned the sound problem does exist and while playing pubg the sound is not clear at all further the speakers are not loud enough and earpiece sound is also nor loud enough.
5th setting-display-advance-lock screen display-new notifications, this setting is enable but when we click on power button to off the phone the phone automatically turn on himself when this setting is enable when it is disable it turn off and doesn't get on until and unless we press power button to unlock it plz see this bug
4th the corner of the screen are not perfectly round
6th their is a bug in notification panel when ever we are using other app and notification arrives and we slide notification panel down and click on the notification the notification panel take to the notification app but the notification panel does not slide itself up after taking to the notification.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi BANIK AJAY,
1. Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.
2. We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.
3. Is the battery drain problem appearing in use or sleep mode?
To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.
These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741
 These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 
If your phone is over one year of use, you may go to service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain), and check if replacing a new battery is needed.
Thank you.