cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 Android 10 beta version update facing problem

SamirRanjanPadh
Rising Star I
Max pro M2 Android 10 beta update many more problems are facing:-
1. Battery drain first and battery charging more time hitting issue facing .
2. Luncher cresh and camera front and real quality very low .
3. Pubg mobile game are playing not working ultra HD frame and pubg playing battery higher drain issues.
4. Properly not working dark mode in all third party application, and Native video calling not working .
5. After beta update spaker low not loude and not working properly many features gaming mode not working .
6. After beta update hitting issue facing and face unlock and fingerprint unless very slow working
7. Battery charging slow after update
8. Not timely update provide monthly security update
9. Video slow motion not here last thing required
I Request to Asus developer please fixed problem and full stable Android 10 rollout

15 REPLIES 15

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi SamirRanjanPadhan2,
Please help us confirm your model ZB601KL or ZB630KL, and provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
1. Battery drain / charging more time
1-1. Is the battery drain problem appearing in use or sleep mode?
 To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.
These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741
 These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 
If your phone is over one year of use, you may go to service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain), and check if replacing a new battery is needed.

1-2. 
We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.

2. Luncher cresh and camera front and real quality very low .
Launcher: Please try clearing cache& storage of Launcher. 
Does it appear after any specific actions? Please show us a screenshot or short video.
Camera: If possible, please show us an original photo of this problem. 
Please also provide us the information as below:
Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)

3. Pubg mobile game are playing not working ultra HD frame and pubg playing battery higher drain issues
Please tell us your app version/ play store link.
Please show us a screenshot of the issue.

4. Properly not working dark mode in all third party application, and Native video calling not working .
Dark mode: Could you tell us the app names/app versions and show us a screenshot?
Did it work in Android Pie?

Native video calling: Sorry, after checking with relevant teams, native video calling is not available on ZB601KL/ZB630KL. We suggest that you could use "Google Duo" or other third party apps to video call.

5. After beta update spaker low not loude and not working properly many features gaming mode not working .
speaker low: 
Could you tell us what kind of sound is low? Please tell us the app/app version/music link. Is it lower compared to previous versions? Please tell us which version.
Does this behavior appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones?

gaming mode not work: 
Please tell us the app/app version/ detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video

6. After beta update hitting issue facing and face unlock and fingerprint unless very slow working
Please try removing previous face/fingerprint data, and set up new ones and check again.
If the behavior still appears, please tell us about how long does it unlock, did you unlock when screen off or on, short video of the problem if possible.

7. Battery charging slow after update:
We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.

8. Not timely update provide monthly security update:
Please tell us what your current security update version is.

9. Video slow motion not here last thing required
We greatly appreciate your suggestion.
If you would like to share your ideas, you may post here: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/fan-chat
The ideas there will be considered in our phone design. 
Thank you.

rajasorna
Star I
Hi,

I am facing the same issue after updating android 10 beta version released recently in my Asus max pro m2. Sound volume is very low. Even if i keep ringtone volume as full, it is giving the output of 50% only. we can also observe the same during call in speaker mode. it is very low. auto brightness is not upto mark which leads to my battery get drained soon. please suggest

build which i have recently installed is
XXXXXXXX17.2018.2004.424-20200506

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rajasorna,
Sound volume is very low. Even if i keep ringtone volume as full, it is giving the output of 50% only. we can also observe the same during call in speaker mode:
This issue is under investigation.
We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
auto brightness is not upto mark:
Could you tell us how the auto brightness behavior is and the expected behavior? Thank you. Please provide a short video if possible.
Does the battery drain appear when using the phone or in sleep mode?
If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time.
 We would suggest you clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 1 hour.)
 Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing.
 Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
 a) Settings > Battery
 b) Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.
 2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%)
 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off?
Thank you 🙂

Bilas_Kanti
Star I
Sound in ringtone very low.and hanging issue also battery drain.... At may update .... please sove asus...