This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro m1 Brightness in android 9

vssiva100
Star I
In android 9 the minimum brightness level is not minimum. In android 8 the minimum brightness level is minimum which means in night time i was able to use mobile in android 8 but not in android 9 because brightness is not minimum (adaptive brightness is OFF only) . Help me in solving this issue .
3 REPLIES 3

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly let us know which firmware version your device is on. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Akasha
Rising Star I
vssiva100

In android 9 the minimum brightness level is not minimum. In android 8 the minimum brightness level is minimum which means in night time i was able to use mobile in android 8 but not in android 9 because brightness is not minimum (adaptive brightness is OFF only) . Help me in solving this issue .

Asus zenfone max pro m1 Brightness in android 9
Asus set up minimum brightness level a bit higher in Pie than Oreo (In Oreo it was the lowest which is 1 and on Pie it's on 5 which is far away from the lowest, Same I experienced with the beta 10.
Although I was just left with the choice to decrease the brightness manually by rooting)
There's no way anything could be done about. Either use a filter app to decrease brightness (Everytime you need to take screenshot, it needs to be disabled. Such hassle) or you might consider doing root to achieve the same.
Otherwise Asus need to decrease the minimum brightness level to 1 back in android 10 stable, I hope to end this issue.

vssiva100
Star I
victor2020

Hi there, kindly let us know which firmware version your device is on. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
082 bro