adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:063
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This is for u Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1,
Please be patient enough to read this .We all have been complaining about the release of Stable Android 10 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.I want everyone of u to request for the following features💡
1.Call recording
2.Dual apps
3.Internet speed icon
4.Security app
5.Option to block status bar appearing in lockscreen
6.Screenshot by gesture
7.Screen video recorder
8.Default Asus music player and video player
9.Font selection option in display settings
10.QR code scanner
11.Weather widget
12.Camera EIS
13.Any other suggestions by users

I know many would argue that it is stock Android and it is not possible.Nothing is impossible.Together we approach they(Asus developers) cannot refuse.Pls corporate by not questioning about possibility of this ideal or about release of stable A10 update.Only suggestions are welcomed.We all must request these features in our own individual capacity.Then we can make it possible.
💡📣Kindly note that AOSP AND STOCK ANDROID 10 IS DIFFERENT.We don't want any Android 10.WE NEED STOCK ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE FOR ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1.(AOSP interacts with low level and is more prone to bugs)
4 REPLIES 4

gupta_adi16
Star III
The USP of this phone was pure stock android to provide seamless experience.. I don't think they will add anything extra.

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
gupta.adi16

The USP of this phone was pure stock android to provide seamless experience.. I don't think they will add anything extra.

View post
I said only suggestion not damn😠😠

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Anyone have any suggestions pls comment

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
gupta.adi16

View post
Utter nonsense shame that u r from my country