This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone max pro m1 Andriod 10 beta 2 review.

Death
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601KL
Firmware Version: ANDRIOD 10 BETA 2
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I can include screenshot if anyone want.
REVIEW:
Issues- full volume music (not on YT) is bad, google search in home screen is not movable or removable, no ambient display
good things: old trash file manager is no longer there instead new google file manager is used by A10, phone gets really smooth and I love it, camera actually got enhancement in UI and quality too, system navigation is just wow.
myth: Charging speed is same. It shows charging slowly because our phone is powered by just 10 W charger and its actually truth, There was no data loss but i made the backup just to be on safe side, IDK its true or not with others but my net speed actually just increased much as i needed. No reset and nothing i did because i just want my phone to make adjustment auto. ( mentioning this because many said to reset and clear cache) but for me it was same .

3 REPLIES 3

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
How is the earphone output?

Death
Star I
sujanjsr0

How is the earphone output?

View post
same that of the Pie version. which is great no problem even at full volume.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.