This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFINE MAX PRO M1

rs2928075
Star I
O.63 update & 424 is very bad update and faceing huge problems & companying not proper working & phone is not proper working and auto restart and launcher buges and pie ui is lug and and phone performance is very bad 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠, one think android Oreo is best os in this phone in Oreo os performance is very good and stable and good battery life and good performance and good experience .😎😎😎👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
6 REPLIES 6

kuldeepsinghmat
Star II
rs2928075

O.63 update & 424 is very bad update and faceing huge problems & companying not proper working & phone is not proper working and auto restart and launcher buges and pie ui is lug and and phone performance is very bad 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠, one think android Oreo is best os in this phone in Oreo os performance is very good and stable and good battery life and good performance and good experience .😎😎😎👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

ASUS ZENFINE MAX PRO M1
U are right bro.. maybe asus software developers are going be lazy with time😁, therefore they are giving us buggy updates

hrishisa
Star I
I can't play online multiplayer, to much network lag. Other phones working great on same network.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rs2928075,
auto restart:
Does it appear on Pie 063 or 10 424? 
Does it appear when using the phone or in sleep mode?
If when using the phone, what apps/app versions were you using when it appeared?
If in sleep mode, about how long was the phone in sleep mode? Did it appear after using any app?
When did it start to happen? Ever since you purchased the phone or after any update?
How often does it appear? 
Did any error message appear before it restarted?
Did any part of the phone heat up?
launcher buges: Does it appear on Pie 063 or 10 424? Please try clearing cache & data of the launcher, and provide the launcher version. Please describe the steps you performed/ screenshot or short video.
pie ui is lug: Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number. Please tell us the detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video.
Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi hrishisa,
Are you using 4G or WiFi? Does changing between different network providers or different WiFis improve the problem?
Please try reinstalling the app and check again.
If it still appears, please tell us the app/app version/play store link/ detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video.
Thank you 🙂