This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus testing Android 11 for ZenFone Max Pro M1?

nilaydatar
Star I
I found this on Geekbench browser. I hope that if this is true, Asus provides the stable Android 11 update this time and doesn't keep releasing Beta versions like they did with Android 10.
screenshot-20210417-210446.png

6 REPLIES 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
nilaydatar

I found this on Geekbench browser. I hope that if this is true, Asus provides the stable Android 11 update this time and doesn't keep releasing Beta versions like they did with Android 10.

I guess may be it is with custom rom. because what i know so far is there will not be any maintainance or incremental update over Android 10 beta for Asus Max pro M1.
Thanks!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
nilaydatar

Custom rom probably
From what we see right now even the regular fotas have been stopped for the max pro series android 11 is a far bet

kmv747523
Star I
We love asus zenfone max pro m1 and we are in need for android 11 update that might empower its users.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nilaydatar
Thank you for your asking. For any firmware version related question, please always check our official website for the information. Thank you.
ZenFone Max Pro(M1)(ZB602KL) - Support