iali90990
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Asus recently pushes pie based may security patch
Over four months since the beta arrived, Asus is still not confident enough to push Android 10 to the ZenFone Max Pro M1 in stable version. Now, after breaking a lot of promises! the device is receiving the May patch as version 16.2017.2005.082 and is a target for model ZB602KL.
asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-postponed.png

I think this time Asus will kill every and each bug that it has created in Android 10.
2 REPLIES 2

rupesh9
Star III
iali90990

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus recently pushes pie based may security patch

Over four months since the beta arrived, Asus is still not confident enough to push Android 10 to the ZenFone Max Pro M1 in stable version. Now, after breaking a lot of promises! the device is receiving the May patch as version 16.2017.2005.082 and is a target for model ZB602KL.

asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-postponed.png

I think this time Asus will kill every and each bug that it has created in Android 10.

Asus pushes may security patch for Max pro m1
They create bugs in every build n fixed in nxt build then again create same bugs n fixed in nxt build...n this things going on

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
I dont have any words about asus, i meant what would i say. they just...... Oh come'on... I dont wanna talk about this.