This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M1 Network problem with Jio Sim

Satnam
Rising Star II
and I'm facing too much network problem at this phone on jio in same area where other cheap phone like vivo y93 and oppo a5 2020 catch good network connection on jio sim I'm don't know how your development team optimize software please guys don't do this thing with Max Pro M1 and M2 device please improve software performance and network catching capabilities please I'm humble request to you respected mam/sir
6 REPLIES 6

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Singh

screenshot-20201119-220400.png

see it my sim is work perfectly and my phone hardware is fine but only in jio connection I'm facing issue with this phone other sim like airtel,idea are work fine please update software of this phone and fix this bug with jio sim connection because in critical area this phone face too much trouble this thing I'm noticed please improve jio capabilities in this phone Max Pro M1 device..

View post
It's the issue with Jio now a days. Contact with them and ask for help, but it's not useful.

Satnam
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201121-125549.png
See it #Victor2020 I'm using my 3gb ram device at safe mode option after enter into safe mode I'm performing my multitasking and then fer second after my device 2 navigation gesture is stuck as same at normal mode so now you faith my tongue language which I'm saying to you in feedback and now don't say that please sir reset your device because I'm already do all trouble shooting so please I'm humble request to you if you not interested to provide stable Android 10 update at Max Pro M1 device so please fixed it these all issue which I'm saying to you.
1. two navigation gesture lag issue
2. ram management at 3gb ram model
(reload apps in background when I'm using my device)
3. network poor catching capabilities improve apn and network connection capabilities.
4. and improve camera department because when I'm taking image at night time with front camera so pixel is crack and it gives yellowish color pics special with front camera 😒
apart for that your device is stable and smooth so please these few bugs at 087 pie version because these all issue not happen in 087 version it happens in all pie version this thing I'm notice because I'm try to all versions apart for that I'm also downgrade my device at 060,061,063,082,084 At all versions I'm facing these bugs.

So please respected sir/mam listen our feedback and fixed these bugs 😒🙏