This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS MAX PRO M1 BATTERY DRAIN WHEN KEPT IDLE

prithvi_2255
Star III
this is happening since my last to last update.
Just now i updated to 84 version.
Still the issue is not resolved.
asus if you are reading this have some shame, since 2 months all i am doing this searching for some solution exploring this forum page...
I dont even expect android 10 from you losers, but the least you can do is dont launch new bugs and work on the current bugs and fix them...
So that the user experience is good for god's sake.
7 REPLIES 7

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

You may also Recalibrate battery
To recalibrate battery, charge your phone to 100% without interruption.
then discharge it normally till 0%(phone gets switched off).
charge it to 100% in switched off condition and keep it in that state for a little more time.
now switch on your phone in charged condition and unplug when ASUS logo appears.
keep the phone unused for 5 mins.
you will get far better battery life as the battery stats.bin file will be updated.

prithvi_2255
Star III
victor2020

Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

You may also Recalibrate battery

To recalibrate battery, charge your phone to 100% without interruption.

then discharge it normally till 0%(phone gets switched off).

charge it to 100% in switched off condition and keep it in that state for a little more time.

now switch on your phone in charged condition and unplug when ASUS logo appears.

keep the phone unused for 5 mins.

you will get far better battery life as the battery stats.bin file will be updated.

View post
sir, i am satisfied with my SOT.
my battery is draining when kept idle, like when i go to sleep (mostly around 11.30 pm - 12.00 am) and when i wake up in morning (around 7.00 am - 7.30am) i find my battery has drained upto 45 to 50%.
and during daytime when kept idle the drain starts battery drain is more when screen off.

subhaschatterje
Star II
Exactly same thing happening to my asus max pro m1 since last month. Fast battery drain issue. During night 20-30% drop even in flight mode. Even half day is enough to drain the charge. Do something to fix this. How can we use the device for a full day in this condition. Many of my known people with same handset har having the same problem but they can't reach you. Fix this as fast as possible.

Dev_Kumar
Star III
subhaschatterjee06

Exactly same thing happening to my asus max pro m1 since last month. Fast battery drain issue. During night 20-30% drop even in flight mode. Even half day is enough to drain the charge. Do something to fix this. How can we use the device for a full day in this condition. Many of my known people with same handset har having the same problem but they can't reach you. Fix this as fast as possible.

View post
Facing same issue