sddx
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1905.065
Frequency of Occurrence: After upgrade to android 9
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by sddx on 2019/6/27 00:28 Hello there. After upgrading my zenfone to Android 9 i got some issues. 1) IF i turn off all the animations screen starts "blinking" when I operate the menu. On android 8.1 there was no such flaw. 2) IF Bluetooth function is enable there is no bluetooth on indication at the top of the screen. 3)Something is wrong with brightness now. It was OK before upgrading. I set it at 30% and it was perfect for me.Now i have to set over 70% to get the same level of brightness.
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/6/27 13:32 Hello sddx, Good day. (1.) Do you mean you close all of the animations feature of the developer options? Could you please show me a short video about this matter? Please save your video to a cloud and send your share link to us. (e.g. Google Drive or Asus Webstorage) (2.) After checked with our tech team, this is the current system design on the Android Pie. If you make the Bluetooth device connect to ZB631KL, and you will see the "Bluetooth icon" that is enabled on the right corner of the screen when you pull down the notification panel. (Here's a screenshot for your reference.) (3.) Advise customers that: brightness programming in Android P platform is different from Android O platform. Android P enhanced Gamma correction for brightness calibration so that the adjustment of brightness becomes a nonlinear curve which caused the adjustment not so obvious under low brightness. This is an Android original design and does not affect max/min brightness. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and patronage. Thank you.

beeuchiha7
Star I
are u getting issue with wifi too?