This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10

Incarnator
Star I
Seriously, Don't know what the heck is going on with this. Is it possible to file any complaint against the authority on fooling the users ?
It's only asus, who bring up with these so called 5 beta updates, what's they trying to say with this type of shit. Don't even understand
Proudly said AZMPM1 users will get 2 major updates then but now it's goin like trying to drink water with fork 😒 Even in twitter handling, blabbering auto replies there but didn't have a correct answer.
Happy With This Device
But In terms of these updates and stuffs, Grow Up Dear Asus. These cause you guys badly in market 🙂
12 REPLIES 12

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
First anniversary celebration of Android 10 beta

mauvin11
Rising Star II
Incarnator

Seriously, Don't know what the heck is going on with this. Is it possible to file any complaint against the authority on fooling the users ?

It's only asus, who bring up with these so called 5 beta updates, what's they trying to say with this type of shit. Don't even understand

Proudly said AZMPM1 users will get 2 major updates then but now it's goin like trying to drink water with fork 😒 Even in twitter handling, blabbering auto replies there but didn't have a correct answer.

Happy With This Device

But In terms of these updates and stuffs, Grow Up Dear Asus. These cause you guys badly in market 🙂

Android 10
I feel you !!!!

Mayukh
Star III
I think so ASUS has stopped the software support for MP1 as no company even the worst ones take more than a year to fix bugs, and ASUS is not any small kind of brand, it's enormous. Wandering whether the commitment was just for publicity.

I have lost all the hopes....can we take some action on this? Like complaint or something like that?

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
VEL ASSA

First anniversary celebration of Android 10 beta

View post
Happy Android 10 Beta Updates 1 Year Anniversary 😅😅!