This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Android 10) Gesture and Google search bar

pankajfhz
Star III
Change Right side Back gesture or give the option -swipe menu through which user can customize according own
and
kindly Allow or cutomize for remove/change Google search bar from home screen
With the Android 10 update; is there any way to remove the back function on the left side of the screen with the new gesture controls? I only need the back function on the left side.
I am currently use...M2 pro at beta 3
3 REPLIES 3

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Did you mean you want to move back button from left bottom side to right bottom side ? If so, you can't do that. Its how Android 10 is build by Google. You can try to use gesture navigation instead of 2 button navigation to remove back button completly.
Secondly, you cannot remove the search bar from home screen. Like I said above its how Google designed Android 10.

amit_gore2
Star III
pankajfhz

Change Right side Back gesture or give the option -swipe menu through which user can customize according own

and

kindly Allow or cutomize for remove/change Google search bar from home screen

With the Android 10 update; is there any way to remove the back function on the left side of the screen with the new gesture controls? I only need the back function on the left side.

I am currently use...M2 pro at beta 3

(Android 10) Gesture and Google search bar
Learn Android and build it yourself. Dont yell.
Otherwise yeet the phone.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.