This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 development

Akshu_770
Star I
I think is Asus have taken this long to develop Android 10 for Max Pro M1 it should take little longer and develop it properly. I have used ROMs and Stock 424 too there is too difference between both.
Asus's 424 update was like just another flaw from Asus. Call recording option is not working from about phone was launched. 5000 mAh mamoth battery but lasts for half day.
Asus team should work well in this department I guess.
Problems in 424 ROM
1. Screen is not properly used( the bottom side of phone there is tremendous gap which can be filled)
2. Call recording not working
3. Hangs too.much
4. Battery backup
5. Camera app which in 424 is worst
6. Face unlock not works properly.
Team Asus I suggest you to talk some more time but make the update proper to use at once.

Regards,
Akshay
17 REPLIES 17

Shuaib
Star II
same here i also used 424

raskidkoanton
Star I
Akshu_770

I think is Asus have taken this long to develop Android 10 for Max Pro M1 it should take little longer and develop it properly. I have used ROMs and Stock 424 too there is too difference between both.

Asus's 424 update was like just another flaw from Asus. Call recording option is not working from about phone was launched. 5000 mAh mamoth battery but lasts for half day.

Asus team should work well in this department I guess.

Problems in 424 ROM

1. Screen is not properly used( the bottom side of phone there is tremendous gap which can be filled)

2. Call recording not working

3. Hangs too.much

4. Battery backup

5. Camera app which in 424 is worst

6. Face unlock not works properly.

Team Asus I suggest you to talk some more time but make the update proper to use at once.

Regards,

Akshay

Android 10 development
I’ll add about what was said about the empty field at the very bottom, especially when you make the screen scale small, and this can be seen in all applications. More about the top search bar, it’s clear that this is such a design, but why fix it tightly, for example, I want to remove it, it just kills ... 😈

som7686
Star II
Do use CUSTOM ROM and don't complaint ASUS. Do your job. Let them do theirs.

g1g_puri
Star I
Today what happened I don't know, I am trying to connect my blutooth speaker, and sound coming from mobile as well as speaker,....and second issue is with multitouch, I am facing issue with multitouch while playing games .... Hope asus will bring new update soon..