ANDROID 10 (Dev. Pre.) Honest opinion after 5 days usage

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version:424
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:NIL
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Android 10 (424)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1) Sound quality is not acceptable in any terms. Very poor Audio in all departments.
2) I felt problem with brightness. It needs a little bit of improvement
3) Im not able to remove Google search Bar from home screen ( don't know if its just me)
4) Camera is not good but Im not complaining after all everybody is using GCam (Cam2api is enabled)
5) In order to correct Navigation bar consuming extra space while in small display option we have to go to the developer options 

PROS
1) Battery backup is excellent
2) Navigation gestures are optimised well
3) No UI Lag and everything is so smooth
4) No network connection problem for me. I tried with JIO 4G and the speed was same as Android pie.  I did not face any wifi issues either.
5) Like I said earlier Cam2api is enable by default

NB: Except for Sound I'm satisfied with this update.Not a gamer and hence I dont know the PUBG experience. I removed my PIN before updating and I did not loose any data (updated from 063)

5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

How to fix navigation bar width issue?

nidhin3
Zen Master I
karthikkgganesh

How to fix navigation bar width issue?

View post
ZQSLL8PW3M4P.png
1st change display size to small from Settings > Display > Advanced > Display size and then go to Developer Options and set smallest width to 410 dp as shown in the Screen Shot.

gupta_adi16
Star III
So if I remove fingerprint and Pattern it will not erase the data?