Thank you for asking. If you prefer the interfere design or audio performance on Android 9, you may follow the steps below as 10 to 9 downgrade steps.
0. Backup the device.
1. Download "MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.
2. Insert MicroSD card into phone and then power off the device.
3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode
4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"
5. Select the downgrade file
6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.
7. "Wipe cache partition" > "Yes"
8. "Reboot system now"
#Android 10 to Android 9 Guide
Christine_ASUS@Christine_ASUS Are you delusional? As the users are reporting The sound issue on BT/Wired earphones definately Exists on Build 438. Coming from music production background I can confirm the bass and the mids are completely missing. To prove this there are YouTube videos as well as zen sub helping users to fix this. Please compare Android 10 438 side by side Stable Pie before commenting the sound is better in Q. Just because you can't fix a problem doesn't mean it isn't there
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to the reply as below
1. Can you elaborate more about your question or provide me any picture? Also, please check:
Settings>Display>Night Light & Adaptive brightness
2/3. Already optimized on V438. The bass performance is even stronger than Android 9. Audio performance sometimes is a quite subjective topic.
4. I just tested my device and I didn't encounter crack sound in Whapsapp Call, please check if the situation remains the same while calling with other devices.
5. Each Android system has different design.
akshay.ruparelMy bluetooth audio sucks. I am on 438
Hi Christine, I just upgraded to v438 Android 10 from 087 android pie.
One big complaint i have is with the audio via the headphone jack.
You have mentioned that the bass performance is superior, I can agree to that only for bluetooth speakers/headphones.
Just try a bass boosted song via wired headphone, you will notice that as the volume increases, only the mids and highs will increase, bass is suppressed greatly.
This was not the case with 087 android pie, the audio performance was amazing via wired headphones, comparable to a laptop, much better than other phones in this price bracket.
But in 438, it's just bad.
Again repeating, bluetooth audio output in 438 is very good, but through the headphone jack, it's bad.
lacsinasonnyYes. The issue arrises only with Slot 1 so just change your data sim to Slot 2. Cheers
Anyone here that noticed the network speed decreased after updating to the latest beta? I have tried updating from v087 to v438 and it seems that my current WiFi speed was decreased from its base speed despite ruling out other factors that could cause this. (i.e other devices connected, downloading files, etc.) I have tried using another device to test the speed and it's completely normal. I have figured that this could be caused by the latest beta.
Thanks in advance.