This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the las update beta 2 ( build 424) low earpiece, low volume even you can't hear in messenger.

Huda
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Huda
Thank you for your asking. I tried my phone with the same firmware version, yet I didn't encounter the same situation. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. Does the issue only happen in earphones or does it happen in speaker as well? Bluetooth earphones or cable earphones? Which channel does the issue happen?
*Please link on the earphones first, then check Settings>Sound to make sure that Sound Settings is ok.
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
[Phone/Pad] How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode? | Official Support | ASUS Global3. Which Messenger version do you have? If you update to the latest version, does the issue remain the same?
*Mine is version 271.0.0.11.120

Huda
Star II
Mine version is samne.
If safe mode, sound quality in messenger is too low according to recipient.Even he hears his voice twice.
Why he hear his voice twice? What is the solution?
Question 2. Your earpiece volume is too low for last 6 months.Why don't you try to solve this? This is a major lackings from you .
Question 3: When we will get Stable 10? Or beta 3 where at least earpiece Volume problem solved. You know,this is very irritating.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Huda 
Thank you for your reply.
>Speaker(Earpiece) Low Volume
The issue of low volume is now under investigation. Kindly provide me the information below
1. Model Name, do you have ZB630KL or ZB631KL?
Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441/ 
2. Please check on 3 types of SMMI test, do you experience low voice from Speaker, Receiver, or Headset?
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>Speaker Test/Receiver Test/Headset Test

>Mic Low Volume
Please try "the Factory Reset", does the issue remain the same?
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
Does the recipient face this issue only with you or with other devices, too? Have you opened the speaker during the call which the recipient hear his voice twice?

>Firmware
I haven't received any information yet. For further information related to any firmware update, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.
#Max Pro M2 Firmware Spot_Asus Support 
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/