vishnusdz013
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M1
Firmware Version: .087
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I saw many posts complaining about idle battery drain after .087 update. I also had the same problem initially. So I'm sharing the steps I've done to rectify this problem and it worked for me.
*Turn off your fingerprint sensor (remove all fingerprints). Now use the device to 0 percent battery until it automatically get switched off. Now without turning on the device charge to 100 percent. Now turn on and start using the device and do not turn on fingerprint sensor again.*
Before this I had about 30-40 percent drain during night and now its only 5-7 percent.
Idle battery drain can damage your battery. So maybe temporarily stop using fingerprint unlock atleast until the next update.
(This worked for me, but I cannot guarantee it would work for everyone. Anyway you can try it and see if your problem is solved.)
2 REPLIES 2

Osprey380
Star III
vishnusdz013

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: .087
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I saw many posts complaining about idle battery drain after .087 update. I also had the same problem initially. So I'm sharing the steps I've done to rectify this problem and it worked for me.

*Turn off your fingerprint sensor (remove all fingerprints). Now use the device to 0 percent battery until it automatically get switched off. Now without turning on the device charge to 100 percent. Now turn on and start using the device and do not turn on fingerprint sensor again.*

Before this I had about 30-40 percent drain during night and now its only 5-7 percent.

Idle battery drain can damage your battery. So maybe temporarily stop using fingerprint unlock atleast until the next update.

(This worked for me, but I cannot guarantee it would work for everyone. Anyway you can try it and see if your problem is solved.)

A suggestion for users facing idle battery drain in .087 update
One of my app was draining battery in idle..i stopped its background activity thru battery settings...no idle drain now..
Limit background activity for almost all apps except whatsapp,telegram or other app that u want in run background.
Anyways 087 has very good battery backup.

VXP
Star III
Install Wakelock Detector (it can work without root with some adb adjustments) and/or AccuBattery