This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Bug that has been hiding under our nose

mauvin11
Rising Star II
Ever wondered why your wifi was so slow yet the person sitting beside you was gaming easily on the same network? Well its not your wifi but Carelessness of Asus Software development team. Even though they did not give us 5ghz band the provided 2.4ghz that too sucks at connecting to a wifi. My pings are very high and my games are lagging and the person using the same network has better network than me on device he purchased for less than half the price on mine. I did a speed test on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 4/64GB and Cheapest phone offered by Realme The C11 2/32Gb and guess who performs better. Watch the video below

10 REPLIES 10

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
mauvin11

Ever wondered why your wifi was so slow yet the person sitting beside you was gaming easily on the same network? Well its not your wifi but Carelessness of Asus Software development team. Even though they did not give us 5ghz band the provided 2.4ghz that too sucks at connecting to a wifi. My pings are very high and my games are lagging and the person using the same network has better network than me on device he purchased for less than half the price on mine. I did a speed test on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 4/64GB and Cheapest phone offered by Realme The C11 2/32Gb and guess who performs better. Watch the video below

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/PMGP30OVB2DI/vid-20201023-wa0005.mp4

A Bug that has been hiding under our nose
What is the build number of your device?

vishnusdz013
Star III
I also have noticed this, but not on wifi but on mobile data. Realme & Redmi devices have better ping compared to max pro m1 while playing the same game at same place with the same network. (I am on stable pie .087)

mauvin11
Rising Star II
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38708/a-bug-that-has-been-hiding-under-our-nose

What is the build number of your device?

View post
PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2009.097-20200826

rajshah99969
Star II
This is not a bug.
According to Asus everything they do is a feature of Stock Android.
Every bug is a feature of Stock Android.😂
So just squash your expectations about this bug to be fixed.