This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Когда выйдет новая версия программного обеспечения?

anytca8432
Star I
[Picture Is Removed for Personal Data Protection]
Нужно обновить, с этой версией не запускается ни одно приложение в смартфоне...

Model: ZB602KL
Android Version: 9
Firmware Version: WW-16.2017.2004.063
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anytca8432
Thank you for your asking. Please notice that sharing your private information like "IMEI" on the internet is quite dangerous. I already removed the picture and left the essential info.
To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me further question in English.

anytca8432
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi anytca8432

Thank you for your asking. Please notice that sharing your private information like "IMEI" on the internet is quite dangerous. I already removed the picture and left the essential info.

To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me further question in English.

View post
there is a software version 9.0. with this version, no app or game in your phone will run. When will the new ad be released?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi anytca8432
Thank you for your reply. I have run on my ZB602KL this afternoon with multiple apps, bank apps, or game apps, including Gmail/Facebook/PUBG/Call of Duty, remain all fine. Please try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1.Check on your storage
Settings>Storage
2.Please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
3.Enter “Safe Mode”, if all functions work well in Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/