Gallery App Need Updates

Dzaky
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Live L2 ZA550KL
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-15.07.2007.57
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gallery version 2.7.0.394_190617
Please make an update for the gallery app. Every time I open the album gallery can be sorted by name A-Z. When I open an album in the album I also set the file name in order, but when I leave, all the settings in the album return to the original and it is very annoying. So I have to rearrange every time I open an album. "One more problem", sometimes when playing video and I paused then play it again the video image stuck but audio is playing.

8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dzaky
album gallery>
1. Can you provide me a video to avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation?

the video image stuck but audio is playing>
1. Which apps are you using for video watching? After update the apps to the latest version, does the issue persist?
2. Apps name and version
3. When does the issue appear? Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?

Dzaky
Rising Star I
My answer 👌
1. I'm using default apps for watching videos (AsusZenUI Gallery), and there's no update.
2. Gallery (com.asus.gallery) version 2.7.0.394_190617
3. This bug happen sometimes when I pause video then play it again. No, this bug appear by itself. Not because any update.

Dzaky
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Dzaky

album gallery>

1. Can you provide me a video to avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation?

1. Which apps are you using for video watching? After update the apps to the latest version, does the issue persist?

2. Apps name and version

3. When does the issue appear? Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?

View post
Here the videos for the first question (sorry for my bad English):
Thank you for helping me🙂

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dzaky
album gallery order setting>
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Are you able to capture the issue and collect the logs+ the video for me? I may need the backstage data for further checking. If you are willing to try, I will send you the guide of collecting the logs.