This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenphone 9 camera blacks out after update

jacobma1
Star I

I ordered a new phone from another company. The last I had was 6 . It went to infinite bootloop. Now, after the andriod 14 upgrade, this zenphone 9 camera is literally a black screen.

I would have stayed in the asus family since I really like the laptops they build. But their line up for phones cant even compete with the newer models from Samsung or Google.

I was thinking about the zenphone 10, but again, their upgrade is only for what 2 years?

Asus, guys, please change course. A lot of us love your stuff. But your making is way harder to stay.

1 REPLY 1

jacobma1
Star I

@jacobma1 wrote:

I ordered a new phone from another company. The last I had was 6 . It went to infinite bootloop. Now, after the andriod 14 upgrade, this zenphone 9 camera is literally a black screen.

I would have stayed in the asus family since I really like the laptops they build. But their line up for phones cant even compete with the newer models from Samsung or Google.

I was thinking about the zenphone 10, but again, their upgrade is only for what 2 years?

Asus, guys, please change course. A lot of us love your stuff. But your making is way harder to stay.

i got this... https://tutuapp.uno/