cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 screen rotation lag

DearAn
Star III

Hello,

Does anyone else have issues with the screen rotation? Especially in YouTube....sometimes it works just fine, sometimes it takes for even maybe 3 seconds to auto rotate the screen, it's totally random. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

tochmi
Zen Master I

Hello.

A few months ago something similar happened to me with YouTube (only with YouTube), it just didn't go full screen EVER. I had to do it manually. But I was in the Asus BETA program and there could be some problem.

Now I have updated the phone to the latest stable version 33.0804.2060.88 and the YouTube app to the 18.03.33 and works correctly.

In this case, it's hard to tell if it's your phone's software or the YouTube app. Does it happen to you with other apps? 

View solution in original post

Thanks for the reply. 

It's kida hard to replicate it in other apps since it happens random and YouTube is pretty much the only app I use in landscape mode. I tried to force it on other apps but I can't say that the problem occurred.  Just wanted to check here if it's a common issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

tochmi
Zen Master I

Hello.

A few months ago something similar happened to me with YouTube (only with YouTube), it just didn't go full screen EVER. I had to do it manually. But I was in the Asus BETA program and there could be some problem.

Now I have updated the phone to the latest stable version 33.0804.2060.88 and the YouTube app to the 18.03.33 and works correctly.

In this case, it's hard to tell if it's your phone's software or the YouTube app. Does it happen to you with other apps? 

Thanks for the reply. 

It's kida hard to replicate it in other apps since it happens random and YouTube is pretty much the only app I use in landscape mode. I tried to force it on other apps but I can't say that the problem occurred.  Just wanted to check here if it's a common issue. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.