This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 issues - consolidated list of all issues

SVB
Rising Star I

Hi Everyone, I have been using Zenfone 9 for quite a while. These issues are listed after using software version WW/EU_33.0804.2060.189. I request all of Zenfone 9 fans and users to keep putting your valid issues here so that Asus will take a note of it. As zenfone 9 is a niche phone, if we won't raise a voice here, then Asus might not pay attention to it.

1. GPS: GPS taken 5-6 seconds every time to fetch my location and this is across all the apps. On google maps too, it takes time to detect location after I turn on GPS. Also, during using navigation when I am walking on foot, the direction of the arrow is incorrect. It is incorrect by 30 degrees or so. I hope Asus fixes this perfectly with a software update. 

2. Voice after making a call: On incoming or outgoing normal call, for the 1st 2-3 seconds, the other person can't hear our voice at all. We have to wait 2-3 seconds and then speak 90-95% of times. This is the most annoying and critical bug.

3. Wi-Fi icon on status bar: When Wi-Fi is already on and you swipe down notification panel only once, the Wi-Fi icon is not filled with the color of the notification menu. If my notification color is blue then the icon should be in white with the circle colored in blue.

4. Notifications delay: How can a phone with snapdragon 8+ gen 1 and 8 gb of RAM cannot send notifications as soon as they come? For many apps, the notifications are delayed, viz WhatsApp, Instagram, SMSes and so more. Asus, please fix this or just remove notification option completely because what's the use of delayed notifications?

5. Camera: Turn on HDR and you are a tomato coloured different person altogether. Overprocessing in zenfone 9 camera is so aggressive and inconsistent that the app feels useless sometimes. Selfie camera is good though. @asus, you sell this phone with gimbal as the main feature and can't even make sure Camera is the best thing that this phone must have? Please fix it.

I request moderators and Asus developers, if any, on this website to take a note of these and fix those on priority before software support for this phone expires.

@all Zenfone 9ers: Please copy and paste your issues here even if you have posted them before or mention the new ones here. So that all these issues get highlighted at one single place.

#Zenfone9 #Asus #Android

68 REPLIES 68

arczi
Star I

Extension of point 4 - The notifications on some apps are only received when I unlock the phone or put it on charge e.g. Gmail, Messenger (from the automatically closed thread https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-9/huge-problem-with-notifications/m-p/385657#M5640)

george_kant
Star III

I appreciate everyone's effort to collect all the bugs. Asus devs must fix these bugs out of respect for their work and their costumers.

matisku
Star II

Hello, when I go to settings to see how much battery is each app draining, the screen percentage is missing. 

SVB
Rising Star I

@Mansi_ASUS  @ZenBot Please check

SVB
Rising Star I

Even I am facing the notification delay issue. They are delivered only after unlocking phone, that too its unpredictable. This makes phone very unreliable. Its been more than a year, these small issues should have been solved by now.