This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Charging issue

waxondk9
Star I

Hello so I think a droplet of water found it's way in my charging port, when I charged my phone after a couple of hours, it wouldn't charge fast using the car charger, so I went home and check my actual wall charger, same thing, but when I flipped the cable, it started charging.

Today I got a different uwell car charger from my friend that I know works very well for fast charging, and it has 2 ports, one is type c which is fast and the other is normal usb type A which is normal charging and to my surprise the usb c doesn't charge anymore 😞 but the normal charging one works and that too only from one side if I flip the cable it won't charge.

So any advice on what sort of issue I am looking at here? Any basic fixes I can do myself?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

waxondk9
Star I

@waxondk9 wrote:

Hello so I think a droplet of water found it's way in my charging port, when I charged my phone after a couple of hours, it wouldn't charge fast using the car charger, so I went home and check my actual wall charger, same thing, but when I flipped the cable, it started charging.

Today I got a different uwell car charger from my friend that I know works very well for fast charging, and it has 2 ports, one is type c which is fast and the other is normal usb type A which is normal charging and to my surprise the usb c doesn't charge anymore 😞 but the normal charging one works and that too only from one side if I flip the cable it won't charge.

So any advice on what sort of issue I am looking at here? Any basic fixes I can do myself?

Thanks

i got this... https://vidmate.onl/

Kaizuka
Star III

I have this issue too, but on my case happen since am using power bank, and make any cable work just only from one side