cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z9 NEW OTA UPDATE

gbb
Star III

33.0804. 2060.165

1 Update Android security patch(July...)

2 Optimized system stability

16 REPLIES 16

I just tested the camera. I do see differences, for the better. It opens faster, and Even with HDR capture photos faster

Selfie is still better on gcam, Asus camera continues with the watercolor effect.

Previous version of camera in 0804.2060.142 is 9.11.13.0_230518

gbb
Star III

For now I only noticed that is possible adjust the volume during calls. I don't know what's happening lately at Asus, the technical assistance is complicated, the software department works really really slowly. To know the problems it would be enough to read the forum! Then the only 2 major updates are a rip-off because if a phone comes out in August / September and the new Android in October in practice an update is lost. I was hoping that Z10 updates came out in parallel to Z9, we'll see if in Q4 there will be new good news (see also bootloader unlock...) if not I will bring this to the end of Z9 life and then we'll see. Come on Asus!!!

AlirezaNasibi
Star III

The problem of the second sim being activated automatically after restart is resolved! 👍

Aligosla
Rising Star I

You feel the stability and more fluid interface. in dynamic mode and in performance it feels just as smooth