This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling issue.

whiss33
Star I

I'm using mint mobile with the ZF9. In order to use wifi calling, I have to enter the key combo code upon reset for the wifi calling option to pop-up which is fine. However about every 3-4 days wifi calling just stops working and I have to disable and re-enable wifi calling through the mint mobile app and then reset my phone and re-enter the wifi calling key combo again and re-enable wifi calling. The wifi calling again only last 3-4 days and I have to repeat these steps again. I'm wondering if the issue is mint mobile related or ZF9 related. Is anyone having similar issues and does anyone know if there is a fix for this ?

3 REPLIES 3

tochmi
Zen Master I

Diving through the forum you find this that may be able to help you:

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-9/vowifi-on-zenfone-9-and-android-13/m-p/354491/highlight/true#M...

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I

Probably your carrier doesn't officially support wifi calling on Zenfone, so they are blocking you on their side.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.