This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Zenfone 9 so hard to buy?

fossil786
Star I

It's like am saying "I wanna give you my money please take it!" Heard about this phone late July. Release was supposed to be in late August. It's October now and I still can't find the phone available readily. They offer a pre-order period that's basically 24 hours and then they're all sold out. A third party seller on Amazon that I still don't know if the phone is a US version or not.

Pixel event happens and next day people are getting the phones already. Tomorrow is actually release for pixel pro. What's happening here? Should I just get a pixel 7 pro and give up on the Zenfone ?

3 REPLIES 3

tochmi
Zen Master I

Is October now?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

The Zenfone that is in presale now is the 10 and IF YOU BUY IT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE AND NOT TO THIRD PARTIES you will have it when they confirm it. And with guarantee. 

I bought a ZF9 on August 23, 2022 and it arrived 2 days later. On the official website of Asus of my country that by law has 3 years warranty.

berto35
Rising Star II

Check them on eBay.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.