This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK TOOL?

Nothink666
Star I

the tool take so long until now ? You said the tool will come up late November 23', and you said late Desember 23' and bla bla bla... YOU liaarrrrrrrr. So many people in this forum ask about this topic, youre never response again. I dont trust you anymore. 

And don't say sorry, you just a piece of cake company!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Volko
Star II

We want this unlocking tool ! We are buying this phone only for his good hardware, let us install a good software on it !

russeljunior
Star II

I am done with my Zenfone 9, the camera is too slow, software feel sluggish despite the phone having a flagship SOC. Even my Huawei P30 Pro runs smoother.  I just want the hardware but with a different software. However Asus just doesnt want us to have it. They hasn't told us about the unlock tool and probably never will. This company just doesn't have an ounce of care on their smartphone division.

markinson
Star II

If you're looking to unlock the bootloader of your device, I recommend visiting the official website of the manufacturer or searching for reputable sources and forums related to your specific device model. Keep in mind the potential risks and consequences associated with unlocking the bootloader, and proceed with caution.

What are you talking about?