Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for the Google Pixel 8 pro to have a decent phone

Aligosla
Rising Star I

This is a protest post, after being an Asus Zenfone 9 user for almost 8 months 

It's disappointing that we don't have a decent firmware yet

Many posts with errors. Reported for months and they never solve anything . This forum is full of errors posted by other users and none of them have been fixed. 

The stock front camera, a shame compared to gcam. Photos are not sharp, colors and details are poor, the gcam installed on the Asus takes better photos

The stock camera is slow, the photos are blurry. my pixel 4a5g from 2020 is faster and the photos come out sharp instantly 

The phone unlocks in the baggie and does unwanted things. Send messages, photos, anything against our will 

Asus Zenfone 9 has the best processor of 2022 and is not even capable of running Warzone Mobile. Even my old Pixel 4a5G runs it well and decently.

The double tap on the back works badly

There are a lot of bugs and they don't fix anything, the updates have a short changelog...

When you have errors in your product, the logical thing to do is to do everything possible to solve them as soon as possible and provide good service to your customers... 

I am very disappointed in this company. As soon as the Goog e Pixdl 8 is released I will never own an Asus again

Thanks Asus for making me hate your company. 

5 REPLIES 5

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.